Payment and Refund Policy
- After finalising your purchase or registration, you need to check out, make payment and complete the order.
- For your convenience you can choose from different modes of Online Transactions – Via Cards (Debit Card, Credit Card, AMEX Card), Via Net banking, Via PayPal.
- All the above modes of payment are through payment gateways, therefore, in case of the transaction is incomplete or failed in payment due to any reason, the concerned gateway agency will process and follow up the said transaction in appropriate manner.
- Order will process, once the payment is received. In case of COD (Cash on Delivery) the order will process after the confirmation of the order.
- An e-mail will be sent on your registered mobile number regarding the confirmation of order.
- With placing your order on our website, you are agreed to our terms and services.
- For any assistance or query, you can contact us at – 91 78400 94054
Return & Refund Policy
- You can donate to selected causes to United Human Rights Federation using a number of payment methods such as credit or debit cards or cheque. Donations are processed by our payment gateway service provider PayUmoney or Razoer Pay.
- All donations made through United Human Rights Federation are NON-REFUNDABLE. Please contact United Human Rights Federation immediately if there are justifying reasons or circumstances for the refund and your case may be reviewed on a best effort basis and the decision of United Human Rights Federation will be final.
- You will receive an email confirming your donation to the cause. This is the final confirmation of your donation. If you have not received please contact United Human Rights Federation immediately.
- United Human Rights Federation reserves the right at any time from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the donation facility with or without notice.
- At United Human Rights Federation, we strive to give you the very best experience possible.